Reeths Puffer (11-6): 56 vs Fruitport (8-7): 45
The Trojans got off to a hot start, jumping out to a 15-11 lead to end the first quarter, but then went ice cold as Reeths-Puffer went on a 19-0 run to take a 30-15 lead that they would never give up. Fruitport made a comeback effort in the second half, but it was too late, as the Rockets earned their seventh OK Black win on the season and the seniors got to celebrate one last win at the Rocket Center.
Muskegon (14-2): 87 vs Jenison (5-12): 47
Tonight was all Big Reds at the Redmond-Potter Gymnasium, as Muskegon held a 22-9 lead at the end of the first quarter and a 45-16 lead at the half. Jarvis Walker led Muskegon with 19 points, while 4 other Big Reds finished with double digit points as well (Vern Nash, Lamar Lee, Quenten Reynolds and Freddy Hull).
Mona Shores (3-14): 56 vs Union (9-7): 54
Despite recent struggles from Union, no one expected Mona Shores to win tonight, yet they pulled out a stunner off a Keegan DeKuiper buzzer-beater to pick up their first conference victory on the season. The loss extends Union’s losing streak to six games following a promising 9-1 start. Jaylen Hopson led the Sailors with 17 points.
OTHER AREA SCORES
- Grand Haven (11-6): 52 vs Grandville (1-14): 40
- Spring Lake (9-8): 62 vs West Catholic (8-9): 57
- Benton Harbor (16-1): 114 vs Muskegon Heights (3-11): 36
- Potter’s House Christian (10-6): 59 vs Muskegon Catholic Central (6-9): 41
- Ravenna (16-0): 70 vs Oakridge: (11-5): 36
- North Muskegon (11-5): 49 vs Montague (7-9): 36
- Whitehall (7-8): 77 vs Hart (4-13): 54
- Mason County Central (9-7): 49 vs Shelby (2-13): 40
- Kentwood Grand River Prep (11-2): 74 vs Fruitport Calvary Christian (1-16): 56
- Covenant Christian (11-4): 66 vs Western Michigan Christian (11-5): 47